Tuesday, November 25, 2008

eclipse

At last, after a couple of week, I managed to finish reading the novel Eclipse. For me, at first, I thought that the novel was not interesting, but at last, when I read at about half of the novel, the story’s getting more interesting. Maybe some of you don’t know about Eclipse, but I sure that you should know about Twilight, especially for those who like to watch movie. Actually, Twilight is the first book of this series. Eclipse is the third. The second was New Moon and the last, the fourth, was Breaking Down. Actually, I don’t really know about Stephenie Meyer, compared to Dan Brown, or John Steinbeck. When I went to the bookstore, I’m thinking to buy the all seven books of The Chronicles of Narnia, but I couldn’t find one. Then, one book captured my interest. Eclipse’s cover was very unique, compared to any other book. But then, I realized that there are several titles that look like Eclipse, which is the second and the last. After some consideration, I decided to go on the third book. Maybe it’s sound silly. No one on earth would just go and buy the third book without knowing the first and the second. When I went back at my hostel, I went through the first few pages of the book and I found it uninteresting. But I keep going until half the book, where I found the most interesting part of the book. It keeps me going to read it until the end. Just as I expected, the end of this book’s somehow connected to the last book, I think so. To wrap up, this book is very interesting, fabulous, etc… For sure, I’m looking up for the movie. So, I really hope that the movie is as good as its book. And maybe I would go out and buy the last book, because I was really getting on in this story, the vampire love saga. Actually, though Stephenie Meyer is vampire novelist, I can call out that this novel is some kind of romantic novel. Just what as I said before, the vampire love saga. But this book was not entirely romantic love book, because of the suspense and a few supernatural elements, which makes this book better than Harry Potter or any other fantasy book. Anyway, this book is good for everyone to read…

2 comments:

Ana said...

best ekk..tengok laa sapa yg belikan..hahahaha

eman90 said...

you read the 3rd book?actually afif has the first one and I have the second one......