Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Forbidden Book

Today is like any other day…nothing to do accept for playing around with computer, until the keyboard is no longer likes a keyboard anymore. Like any other day, it started with not a very welcoming morning. It’s late in the night when I went to bed, so that’s why I feel so lazy today. The day went like any other day in my life. Surfing the net is now becoming part of me. It’s like no life without net. I’m really hoping that this holiday end as soon as possible. Not because I didn’t like holiday, but because I don’t have anything to do when I was in holiday. In contrast, when I was in my college, I can meet with my friend and play around with them. I think that’s all for today. Thank you for those who read this blog. Maybe the next time I can write something more interesting than this…
Adios…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blog. blog. blog.
takde keja lain ke....
final minggu depan
dan u blog...
aiyooooooooooo/...
ingat kalau blog ade perempuan suka ke.....
:) pegi belajar chemistry lah........